Advanced Cancer Treatments
Alliance Oncology is a leading national provider of radiation oncology and radiosurgery services. Offering the latest in radiation oncology technologies and techniques, and industry-leading cancer treatment expertise, we are advancing the fight against cancer. For our patients, this means fewer treatments, less risk and improved outcomes. For referring physicians, this means happier, healthier patients. And, thanks to our national network of excellence, which includes the strength and resources of our sister division, Alliance Radiology—the nation’s largest provider of advanced outpatient diagnostic radiology, including MRI, PET/CT and CT services, we are able to address a wide array of cancer detection and care needs.
Our Leadership Stats
- The nationwide leader in radiation oncology services.
- Leading operator of stereotactic radiosurgery centers.
- 31 radiation therapy centers in operation, over half of which are dedicated radiosurgery facilities.
- 1,000+ hospital partners and other healthcare clients in 43 states, and growing.
- Over 30 years of industry experience.
- Honored with Avatar International’s Exemplary Service award for “Exceeding Patient Expectations” six years in a row.