Mobile MR, PET/CT and CT Imaging Solutions
At Alliance HealthCare Radiology, we have always believed in clinical quality and safety, customized and unparalleled support, and providing the best possible experience for patients and referring providers. That’s why more than 1,100 hospitals, health systems and physician groups have trusted us to care for their communities in the past, and it’s the same reason they still do today.
But we don’t believe in operations as usual – especially today. There is no substitute for continuous focus on quality and safety when it comes to patient care, and we take great pride in how we work with our partners to assure patient confidence throughout their care journey.
Referring providers and patients prefer us, with clinical service excellence that exceeds 98% patient satisfaction year over year.
That’s why partners, patients and providers continue to trust us for care. Because we listen to their needs, and we answer with the same focus on quality, safety, support and communication that we always have. We know how to get things done, consistently and reliably.
Fostering Patient Confidence
Our Patient Scheduling and Pre-Certification services support and streamline the patient healthcare journey, which is especially important as healthcare providers navigate COVID-19-related access and throughput challenges. Through expanded communication and support, our teams provide enhanced screening, registration and preparation processes and highly accessible scheduling. We support patients with getting answers to their questions and help them feel confident and prepared as they come in for their appointment. This helps retain scan volumes, raise patient satisfaction rates and protect the downstream care continuum.
State of the Art, Diagnostic Mobile Imaging Equipment
ACCESS RELIABLE MOBILE MRI, PET/CT AND CT SOLUTIONS AT HIGHER VALUE AND LOWER COST.
In addition to dependable, high-quality service, Alliance Radiology has financial strength you can leverage to access advanced imaging services quickly and with lower project costs. We also offer:
Flexible interim mobile imaging solutions
Get quick access to needed mobile imaging services and expertise as an alternative to purchasing new MRI, PET/CT and CT units.
Comprehensive mobile imaging
We offer turn-key solutions that include imaging equipment and applicable expertise to create value-added services for your providers, patients and referrers, including site operations, certified clinical staffing, insurance services and more.
Clinical quality and safety
Membership in our nationwide quality and safety program, accreditations, COVID-19 processes and patient satisfaction and experience measurement programs.
An enhanced healthcare continuum
Stop sending patients to other diagnostic imaging providers. Capture revenue from an on-site imaging service and offer a more seamless patient journey.
Mobile imaging on your terms
We work with you to plan days of service that fit your schedule and meet your needs. Whether it’s PET/CT services one day a week, MRI services five days a week or one of numerous other situations, you can count on us to be there to care for your patients.
More convenience for patients
Our services have a proven track record of improving patient satisfaction.
Mobile Imaging Support Services
We provide the equipment, patient safety processes, staff and extensive expertise to facilitate your successful imaging service
PATIENT SAFETY PROTOCOLS
EQUIPMENT AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
INSURANCE / ACCREDITATIONS
- Culture of safety, including CQI/QA, ROILS, CAPA initiatives and ongoing patient safety and quality procedures
- Comprehensive COVID-19 prescreening, screening and patient prep guidance and support available through Scheduling and Prior Authorization services
- Strict standards of clinical competency and quality measures in line with numerous accreditations, listed ahead
- Enhanced infection control and prevention, adhering to recommendations of the CDC, WHO, DHS, U.S. State Department and other governing bodies
- Robust sanitation and disinfection processes anchored in CDC and EPA guidelines
- Wide variety of reliable imaging systems and models
- On-time delivery and pick-up of mobile unit
- Site planning and checks for pad and power setups
- Networking to your PACS system
- Support of MRI, PET/CT and CT units maintained under service contracts that enable a minimum uptime of 97% on mobile systems
- Technologists who are registered by nationally recognized accrediting organizations
- Clinical staff who are extensively trained on infectious disease control policies and procedures
- All required insurance and RAM licensure, including national, local and state accreditations
Mobile Imaging Quality and Service
Exceptional Care / Highest Quality Medical Images
Alliance Radiology’s focus on clinical quality, safety and patient satisfaction sets us apart. We give exceptional care to each patient every day, and safely deliver the highest quality medical images possible, consistently and persistently.
Alliance Radiology Meets Or Exceeds All Applicable Federal, State And Industry Standards, Including:
- The Joint Commission Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation
- American College of Radiology Accreditation
- Joint Commission Advisory Board of Diagnostic Imaging Standards for Members
- CMS Value-Based Purchasing
- Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems
- Recognition as having Best Practice programs in many patient safety areas including: MRI Safety, Falls Prevention and General Patient Safety
Alliance Radiology was the first diagnostic imaging service provider to be accredited by The Joint Commission. This evaluation examines how each clinical site compares to nationally recognized standards, making it the highest designation of quality.
Interim Medical Imaging Services
Short-Term Use of MRI, PET/CT & CT Units
For your short-term imaging needs, Alliance Radiology provides interim MRI, CT and PET/CT equipment, as well as certified clinical staffing. Our interim radiology services allow you to:
Eliminate And Avoid Backlogs
Avoid expensive downtime or patient backlog during high volume periods
Maintain Or Temporarily Expand Imaging Services
Maintain Imaging Services During Equipment Upgrades Or Construction Projects, Or Expand Imaging Capacity Temporarily
Test Your Market
Test Your Market Before You Permanently Expand Your Services Or Add New Modalities
We have been happy with the quality of care and service provided by Alliance and the communications they provide related to staffing and truck availability.
-SATISFIED RADIOLOGY DIRECTOR AT HOSPITAL IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA