Reach Your Full Potential with Alliance Oncology
With industry-leading cancer care program expertise, Alliance Oncology can help you BUILD, MANAGE, OPTIMIZE & GROW your oncology service line (including radiation therapy departments and outpatient centers) for sustained, long-term value.
- Unmatched expertise … We’re an industry leader in radiation therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery and innovative oncology programs.
- Comprehensive, customized solutions … From planning new construction and existing department modifications to market strategy, and unsurpassed patient care , we address the full spectrum of cancer center needs.
- World-class operations … Our average case volume is 12% higher than typical SRS centers and our patient throughput from simulation/planning to first treatment is 2-5 times faster than other radiation therapy departments, 1,2 so we know what best practice looks like.
- Clinical benchmarking … With approximately 30 million data points tracking the clinical, financial, marketing, and business aspects of radiation oncology cases across the nation, we have one of the largest databases of radiation oncology business and clinical benchmarks available today. Virtually every piece of information from the referral process through the patient treatment and follow-up process is at your fingertips.
- State-of-the-art technology … Continuous investment to implement advanced technologies and develop clinical protocols make us a leader in the radiation oncology field.. We have long-term relationships with all major radiation oncology related equipment manufacturers.
- Superior patient care & satisfaction … Winner of Avatar’s exceeding patient expectations award (top 5%) 8 years in a row. Our average patient satisfaction score is 96% across all centers. 3
"Alliance Oncology brings a lot to the table through its management ability. My fellow doctors and I can spend time focused on patients and clinical research while Alliance manages the business."
- Dynamic, results-focused marketing … On average, our centers attract 42% of their patient population from outside the hospital’s primary service area. 1
- Network of excellence (resources) … We put the best and brightest minds to work for you…physicians, physicists, therapists, nurse, program administrators, marketing and operations staff.
- Financial backing … Non-recourse financing for tenant improvements, equipment, and software.
- Shifting Risk … Alliance Oncology provides capital and expertise, allowing hospitals to broaden their clinical offerings and expand physician alignment, while preserving capital for their core competencies.
- Clinical and technical quality … We support and establish protocols for multiple disease sites and provide continuous peer review of physics policies and procedures.
- 1 Alliance Oncology Clinical Benchmarking Data System.
- 2 Accuray CyberKnife Customer Report 2014.
- 3 AVATAR, 2014 Outpatient Intelligent Survey.
Specializing in the most advanced cancer treatment options and state-of-the-art radiation and radiosurgical technologies, we are setting a new standard of improved clinical outcomes for cancer patients. Treatments & modalities include:
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS/SBRT)
- Internal radiation therapy
- Novalis Tx
- Gamma Knife
- TrueBeam STX
- Linear Accelerator (Linac)