Alliance Radiology mobile services solve your medical imaging challenges.
Looking for interim imaging solutions? Need to test your market for a new imaging modality? Dealing with radiology patient backlog? Alliance Radiology can help.
For over thirty years, Alliance Radiology has worked with hospitals and healthcare providers to deliver a positive patient experience, drive operational excellence and create competitive differentiation for its customers. We operate hundreds of imaging systems for hospitals and imaging centers nationwide.
We are the leading provider of comprehensive mobile radiology services – from mobile MR, CT, and PET/CT imaging to the accompanying staffing, scheduling, and physician sales that help drive your business.
Mobile Medical Imaging Services
Alliance Radiology provides state-of-the-art equipment, as well as certified clinical staffing so you can:
- Maintain imaging services during equipment upgrades or construction projects
- Test your market before you permanently expand your services or add new modalities
- Avoid expensive downtime or patient backlog during high volume periods
Flexible Solutions with Lower Costs
We help grow radiology service lines that:
- Send patients to other providers for medical imaging
- Worry about the risks of technology obsolescence
- Face competitors with better or newer equipment
- Want to improve patient convenience and satisfaction
- Hope to capture revenue from an on-site imaging service
Leverage the financial strength of Alliance Radiology to access new imaging systems quickly, with lower project costs. We assess your market to help determine your service and equipment needs. Our flexible scheduling options allow you to expand your services with minimal capital outlay risk.
Our mobile imaging program provides:
- Staffing and operational support, including registered technologists
- On-time delivery and pickup of a mobile unit
- Site planning
- Variety of reliable imaging systems and models
- Networking to your PACS system
- All required insurance, RAM licensure, as well as national, local, and state accreditations
To maximize your profitability, we can partner in areas such as:
- Physician sales and marketing
- Scheduling and prior authorizations
- Billing — and much more
We give exceptional care to each patient every day, and safely deliver the highest quality medical images possible. We meet or exceed all applicable federal, state and industry standards, including:
- The Joint Commission Ambulatory Health Care Accreditations
- American College of Radiology
- CMS Value-Based Purchasing
For More Information
Fill out the contact form. We will contact you shortly, and you can download our paper on the True Cost of Owning Imaging Equipment.