More than 30 Years of Exceptional Services & Success.
- Alliance Imaging founded in 1983 as a shared mobile Computed Tomography (CT) provider.
- First mobile MRI system purchased.
- 13 strategic acquisitions completed.
- Joint Commission accreditation.
- AIQ debuts on NYSE.
- Modalities expanded to include PET/CT.
- Footprint expanded to include fixed-site radiology centers.
- PET Scans of American and ADC acquired.
- Alliance Oncology formed as a new service line and division.
- New England Health and Bethesda Regional Cancer Centers acquired.
- 6 Cyberknife radiosurgery centers acquired from Accuray.
- Medical Outsourcing Services (MOS), a mobile PET/CT prodivder, acquired.
- Shared PET/CT Imaging, a mobile and fixed-site PET/CT provider, acquired.
- Majority interest in Radiology 24/7 acquired.
- Diagnostic Health Anchorage, a large multi-modality fixed-site center, acquired.
- Arkansas Cancer Insititue acquired.
- Full acquisition of Radiology 24/7 completed.
- US Radiosurgery acquired.
- The Alliance Imaging Division rebrands to Alliance HealthCare Radiology (Alliance Radiology).
- Majority interest in The Pain Centers (TPC) of Arizona acquired.
- Alliance HealthCare Interventional Partners forms as a new service line and division.