Sales Professionals Wanted
A sales careers at Alliance mean that you will be working closely with hospital and healthcare leaders to help plan and build state-of-the art imaging or radiation oncology services needed for their community. Alliance sales professionals understand all facets of these service lines, enabling them to provide executive-level consultative sales knowledge to prospective customers. As a leader in both imaging and radiation oncology services nationwide, we hire only the best sales talent. If you are motivated sales professional, driven to exceed sales targets and maximize your earning potential, you may want to consider sales careers at Alliance.
Sales Careers – The Alliance Career Advantage
- Work in an environment that rewards initiative and performance.
- Access industry-leading tools and resources, including market intelligence that is second to none.
- Be an integral part of a passionate, local area team that relies on an integrated, team selling approach.
- Enjoy opportunities to sell across multiple service and technology lines as new products are introduced.
- Plan and sell multi-year, state-of-the art solutions to meet your customer’s growth strategy.
- Hone your sales skills through ongoing, solutions-based selling training.
- Become the expert in radiology or radiation oncology services in your area.
- Earn competitive pay and highly competitive performance-based incentives.
“Most salespeople will tell that you that it’s all about closing. But for me, getting there is the fun part. Alliance has such in-depth market intelligence and expertise in diagnostic , that the C-suite is always accessible to me. And once I walk them through our competitive market analysis, strategic planning, and proven marketing capabilities, I’m a lot closer to closing the deal than any of my competitors. As with any sales job, I’m paid for performance and that’s exactly how I like it. Because when I perform, I’m paid well…. very well.”Mark – Business Development Director