Join Our Award-Winning Patient Care Team
Alliance offers a wide variety of career opportunities for professionals who are committed to enhancing the lives of their patients. Whether it’s a Radiation Therapist, Oncology Nurse or Physicist helping a cancer patient through their radiation therapy or an MRI or PET/CT Technologist delivering a high-quality scan to ensure proper diagnosis, all of our Team Members recognize that delivering exceptional care is a top priority. As an Alliance Team Member in a patient facing career, you will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning healthcare team, in modern facilities, using state-of-the art equipment and systems.
Patient Facing Careers – The Alliance Career Advantage
- Be part of a team recognized for exceptional patient satisfaction — Alliance consistently receives the prestigious Avatar International awards for exceptional Patient Satisfaction.
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment and systems — CyberKnife, Siemens Espree, and other high-end Radiation Therapy and Imaging Equipment and Platforms.
- Gain exposure to leading-edge treatment and diagnostic procedures.
- Join the largest Diagnostic Radiology provider in the country and a rapidly growing Radiation Therapy provider — Alliance operates in 46 states and supports Team Members transferring to new locations.
- Be part of a company that you can grow with — many of our clinical Team Members have moved into management roles and beyond throughout their careers with Alliance.
- Enjoy competitive pay and attractive benefits.
My entire day is devoted to providing the very best care experience for my patients. I’ve never worked in a healthcare setting that allows me so much autonomy as a caregiver, and I really appreciate the fact that someone values my judgment and trusts me to make the right decisions. I’ll tell you one thing – after eight years at Alliance, I don’t have any plans to look anywhere else.Patricia – PET/CT Tech
My patients are the most important part of my day. And because they are cancer patients, my job can get very emotional. But at the end of the day, I really feel that I am making a huge difference in their lives. I enjoy autonomy as a caregiver, and I really appreciate the fact that someone values my judgment and trusts me to make the right decisions. I’m proud to be part of a team that’s winning the fight against cancer, every day.Ron– Radiation Therapist