Transportation, Scheduling & Maintenance Professionals Needed
Alliance offers a wide variety of healthcare logistics careers available in transportation, scheduling and maintenance. Our Logistics and Maintenance professionals work closely with clinical and operations Team Members to ensure successful and seamless patient experience. Whether it’s a Routing Specialist managing customer routes and equipment deployment, an Equipment Specialist ensuring our tractor-trailers are well-maintained and highly functional, or a Class A Driver responsible for safely and reliably moving our equipment from customer site to customer site to ensure the unit arrives on-time and is ready to accept patients – all of our Team Members recognize that they are directly tied to the delivery of award-winning patient care.
Logistics Careers – The Alliance Career Advantage
- Make a difference by working as an integral part of the patient-care experience and a partner to our operations and patient-facing Team Members.
- Enjoy a work-life balance that allows you to be on the open road and still be home most nights.
- Work independently while still having a strong support team behind you.
- Enjoy competitive pay and attractive benefits.
- Work in a culture where everyone is committed to excellence.
- Be part of a company where safety and professionalism are top priorities.